[personal profile] batskeets
Because there probably are, or will soon be, questions, I will answer them: Yes. No. Eventually. Possibly. Not Effin' Likely.

...

Oh, fine, I guess you might want the questions, too.

1) Are you dating?
2) Do you have a new boyfriend?
3) Are you looking for a new boyfriend?
4) Do I know any of the people you're dating?
5) Are you going to spew forth the gory details of your exploits onto the Internet At Large?

And yes, the Ex-boyfriend has been notified, he took the news quite well, and completely reasonable boundaries have been established for the time being. Apparently, this is one of the conveniences of having a mutual and largely drama-free breakup. Who knew?

So, yeah, there you go.

In conclusion, dating is exciting. And agonizing. And generally weird. The End. <3

Date: 2010-04-08 05:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twilite-embrace.livejournal.com
"In conclusion, dating is exciting. And agonizing. And generally weird."

god I couldn't agree with you more.

Date: 2010-04-08 05:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katlyn.livejournal.com
Nice answers. I highly approve. :}

Date: 2010-04-08 06:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] alleycatsphinx.livejournal.com
5.a)What't about just a specific friends only corner of the internet who likes to live vicariously through the adventures of others? ;D

Date: 2010-04-09 07:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cmsunflash.livejournal.com
You should have added 6) Are you happy? Yes. :) Hehe glad to hear things are going well!

Date: 2010-04-09 07:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skeets.livejournal.com
Heh, yeah, that's also true! Still staying happy, even though I'm dying of soreness ;)

Date: 2010-04-09 07:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gmendel.livejournal.com
Our best wishes, whatever happens!

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
1213 1415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 05:09 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios