YEYZ

Oct. 27th, 2005 01:01 pm
[personal profile] batskeets
SWEEEEEEEP!

HELL YES.

Lots to do today. Going to doctor, adjusting the top for my costume, laundry, taiji, packing my bag, and probably a bunch of other preparatory tasks for the trip that I'm forgetting. Waugh. x_x

I hope the doctor's appointment goes well. My primary concern is the sleep stuff, but I also hope to ask about some of the other weird quirks I've been experiencing over the past 8 or 9 months. (the constant thirst being at the top of the list, esp. since several of y'all have told me that it could be cause for concern)

I'm not feeling quite as sleepy today, which seems rather silly, considering the fact that I won't need the energy so badly, because I'm leaving the office early today for the doctor's appointment. Oh well, isn't that always how things go? :p

On a totally random note, I walked into wushu practice yesterday, and who should be sitting there but Greg! I never thought we'd see him at practice again, after the drama of him quitting last year--don't ask me to explain; I was sick at the time and not around for most of it--but there he was. ::boggle::

Anyhoo, back to work.

P.S.: Random amusement: A Night at the Roddenberry. XD

random sidenote

Date: 2005-10-28 12:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] the-lizzel.livejournal.com
hey, what was that program you were using to learn chinese? does it work well? can you recommend any programs or websites?

btw, a night at the roddenberry is too funny!

hope your trip to the doctor goes well. no more nanquan in the living room at night.

Re: random sidenote

Date: 2005-11-01 06:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skeets.livejournal.com
The thing I was using was the Pimsleur program. It's one of those listen-and-repeat audio CD type of things, and it seems like it's pretty good! :) I haven't used it in a while, though, just because life got in the way.

Date: 2005-10-28 06:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aaron.livejournal.com
I don't know why I seem to think I can beat you to some Web-thing. You're always ahead of me there.

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
1213 1415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 05:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios