Quickie!

Oct. 12th, 2005 06:02 pm
[personal profile] batskeets
I only have a few minutes, so I make no promises. ;p

Last night was my official Day Of Rest from any and all training stuffs, so I played lots of WoW. Let me tell you: if you're hungry for a PvP rank? Go to a PvP area. I spent about 1.5 hours in Alterac Valley last night and racked up 700+ Honor Kills, no joke. And I am god-awful at PvP, and I also left before the battle was over, so imagine what you could do if you're good at PvP and stayed until the bitter end?? :O

I am massively grumpy at the lack of new episodes to watch. Stupid FOX and their stupid baseball playoffs taking away my shows. :p And of course, once they actually decide to air a Sox game, a game that I would actually CARE about, the freaking Sox lose. What the crap, man?

Y'all can probably guess what I'm doing tonight, because I'm a creature of habit. And I'm out of time, so byebyeeeee.

Date: 2005-10-13 01:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shannidee.livejournal.com
I have yet to be able to do a PvP run in one of the battlegrounds with a group that doesn't think the healer is expendable. Oh Well.

I spent my day on this stupid thing http://www.battleon.com/. Crack.

And I am seriously not happy with Fox either. They decided not only was Bones pre-emptable but Kitchen Confidential too! Jerks.

Date: 2005-10-13 01:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tokori.livejournal.com
[livejournal.com profile] a_wags is now [livejournal.com profile] tokori

please change accordingly, oh and keep it quiet

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
1213 1415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 05:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios